Bask in it All
Rising to set new standards in Milton living. Discover a beaming presence in Milton, set at the foothills of the Niagara Escarpment. An immersive community comprised of what matters most to today’s modern dweller. Access, amenity, connection, and convenience.
Condo Project Name: Soleil Condos
Developer: Mattamy Homes
Intersection: Louis St. Laurent Ave & Tremaine Rd, Milton
Building Type: Condo
Suite Types: 1 bed, 1 bed + den, 2 bed + den
A Rich Terrain of Natural Amenity
Milton offers residents a plethora of parkland, green space, and natural adventure, with some of Canada’s premier outdoor amenities. As a city that takes great pride in its parkland, enjoy easy access to Bruce Trail, Canada’s oldest and longest marked trail, and to Rattlesnake Point, showcasing some of our nation’s most scenic natural vantage points.
Features and Finishes
- Lobby featuring 24/7 concierge service, lounge area,, mail room with automated lockers
- Social Lounge with contemporary kitchen and dining area
- Rooftop Terrace with lounge and BBQ area
- Fitness Centre and Yoga Studio
- Coworking Lounge with kitchenette and private meeting rooms
- Smart home features include wall pad integrated with Heating & Cooling and Smoke Alarm system, one smart switch included in dining/living room, biometric suite door lock, and integrated lobby camera
- Automated garage entry
- Solid core suite entry door with contemporary hardware
- Mirrored siders or swing doors on foyer closets as per plan
- Ceiling height of apporximately 9'
- 4" Contemporary baseboards with coordinating door/window casing
- Closets include wire shelf and hanging rod
- Individually controller in-suite HVAC system
- Singles stainless steel under mounted sink
- Chrome, single lever, pull out kitchen faucet
Conveniently located to fit your needs
- Less than 30 mins to Mississauga and 50 minutes to Toronto
- Milton's core is situated at the south of Highway 401, where many new homes have been recently developed and many more in the planning phases
- Niagara Escarpment provides excellent hiking, fishing, rock climbing, and camping opportunities
- Access to baseball, basketball, and tennis courts, as well as Mattamy’s National Cycling Centre, home to the 2015 PAN AM Veledrome and Canadian cycling
- Easy access to Bruce Trail, Canada’s oldest and longest marked trail, and to Rattlesnake Point
- A flavoured mix of shops and restaurants, and community-centric events that happen year-round
A company driven by values and principles. Mattamy's core values are more than mere words on a page – they form the defining elements of Mattamy’s culture, helping to guide what they do and how they behave, every day.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!