This central downtown location offers an amazing opportunity to live in one of the most sought-after downtown areas. 60 Queen East Condos is at the apex of some of the city's most iconic neighbourhoods, offering unmatched access to transit, amenities, educational institutions, entertainment, and so much more.
Condo Project Name: Queen Church Condos
Developer: Tridel and BAZIS
Architects: Kirkor Architects & Planners Inc.
Interior Design: IIBYIV
Intersection: Queen St E & Church St, Toronto
Building Type: Condo
Number of Tower: 1
Number of Storeys: 57
Number of Units: 445
Suite Size: 408-809 Sq.Ft.
Suite Type: Studios, 1 BR, 1 BR+Den, 2 BR & 3 BR
- Entrance Lobby
- Fitness and Yoga Studio
- Multi-Purpose Bar & Lounge
- Party Room
- Co-Working Lounge
- Dining Area With Kitchen
- Kids Play Zone
- Pet Wash
- Perfect Transit Score, immediate access to 501 Queen Streetcar, Queen subway station, and other bus routes
- 98/100 Walk Score, surrounding area is home to vibrant dining, shopping, and entertainment options including CF Eaton Centre and Yonge/Dundas Square
- Centrally located at the apex of three of the downtown core’s most iconic urban neighbourhoods: the Garden District, the Financial District, and the St. Lawrence neighbourhood
- Walking distance to many major employment hubs, prestigious post-secondary institutions including Ryerson, UofT, and George Brown College, natural green spaces, and popular downtown attractions
Tridel is a Toronto based real estate developer and is the largest sustainable community builder within the GTA. They have delivered over 80,000 homes thus far and counting. They lead the industry in innovation, incorporating cutting-edge architecture, construction technology with revolutionary and bold ideas that are centred on exclusive compositions.
Bazis is a real estate developer that is known for its luxury condominium projects. Their goal is to revolutionize the city skyline, by building in some of the best spots in Toronto and the GTA. They’re known for their striking and innovative architectural designs and incredible five-star amenities. Committed to visionary architecture, design and construction, along with cutting-edge sustainable technologies, Bazis has become a leader in refining the evolution of Toronto’s skyline.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!