A CONNECTED, TRANSIT-FOCUSED, URBAN COMMUNITY IN THE DOWNTOWN CORE
Bristol Place will offer a wide selection of luxurious suite designs, from 1 bedroom and 1 bedroom plus den to 2 bedroom plans. Every suite will offer smart, space-saving layouts, bright and airy living areas, sleek modern kitchens, comfortable bedrooms, and spa-like ensuites.
Condo Project Name: Bristol Place Condos
Developer: Solmar Development Corp.
Architects: Graziani & Corazza
Location: 199 Main St, Brampton
Intersection: Main St. & Queen St
Building Type: Condo
Community: Two 48-storey towers on a podium within a landscaped courtyard
Number of Units: Tower 1: 565 / Tower 2: 583
Suite Types: 1 BR, 1BR+D, 2BR
Suite Sizes: Starting from 432 sq.ft.
A Vibrant Downtown Location
Bristol Place will be the most desirable address in Downtown Brampton with its connectivity, style, and elegance.
CONNECTED TO BRAMPTON'S WORLD-CLASS INNOVATION DISTRICT
Bristol Place is located at the hub of Brampton's High-Tech Innovation District, an innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem, all happening in the heart of Downtown Brampton. Steps away from the Brampton GO Station on the Innovation Corridor (Kitchener/Waterloo-Toronto).
- Steps to GO, VIA Rail, ZUM Rapid Transit, and future Hurontario LRT
- Close proximity to Highways 401, 407, and 410. Toronto’s downtown core can be accessed in under 40 minutes
- Close to the state-of-the-art Peel Memorial Centre Hospital. Great public and private schools and post-secondary education are nearby, such as the renowned Sheridan College and Algoma College
- Shopping and dining choices abound in the neighbourhood, including Bramalea City Centre, Shoppers World, and Brampton Corners
- Downtown is easily accessible from adjacent residential neighbourhoods with its integrated network of pedestrian and bike-friendly spaces, linking the Downtown Courtyards, Gage Park, Mississauga Creek Trail and Centennial Park
Solmar Development Group is a developer that has over 25 years of experience working throughout the Greater Toronto Area and the rest of Southern Ontario. They have a wide portfolio that spans residential and commercial properties. Their residential holdings go from estate manors to classic single detached homes, semis, townhomes, and high-rise condos.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!