Condo Project Name: 1 Square Phillips Phase 2
Developer: Brivia Group
Architect: Claude Cormier
Location: 539 Saint-Catherine St W, Montreal, Quebec H3B 3C9
Intersection: The Queensway & Taymall Avenue
Building Type: CondoSuite
Number of Storeys: 21
Number of Units: 324
Suite Type: Studios, 1 & 2 bedrooms with loggias
1 Square Phillips, ONE Address, ONE Community
- Mix of Studios, 1 and 2 Bedrooms with Loggias
- Gated entry with interior courtyard and rooftop terrace designed by landscape architect Claude Cormier
- Lounge & Rooftop terrace of 1,771 SqFt overlooking Mount-Royal and Downtown Montreal cityscape
- Underground parking & lockers available
17,908 SqFt of Common Areas!
- Rooftop Terrace
- Pool and Spa
- Rooftop Lounge with Catering Kitchen
- Dog Park
- Co-Working Space
- 24/hr Concierge and Lobby
A City Looking to the Future
Montréal teems with classic and popular culture, locally and internationally. Within one square kilometre, the Quartier des spectacles gathers concert halls, theatres, museums and public spaces dedicated to culture and entertainment. Performances presented by the Orchestre symphonique de Montréal, Orchestre Métropolitain and Opéra de Montréal delight music lovers year-round. Not a season goes by without a festival to liven the city, attracting visitors from around the world.
- Quartier des spectacles within square kilometre, gathering concert halls, theatres, museums and public spaces dedicated to culture and entertainment
- Situated in the Heart of Montreal
- Orchestre symphonique de Montreal, Orchestre Metropolitain and Opera de Montreal perfomances to liven up the city
- Fine Dining restaurants all nearby and has become synonymous with Montreal.
- Henri Restaurant, Bar Furco, Le Carre Restaurant, Jatoba Restaurant and much more nearby
- Prestigious Universities like McGill University and Universite de Montreal just a short drive away
- Small boutiques, artisanal jewellery stores and book shops along Saint-Catherine St W
A visionary businessman, Kheng Ly got involved in the real estate sector from the year 2000. He successfully carried out numerous projects which brought him credibility, expertise and competence. Inspired by the names of his three children, Kheng Ly decided to change the name of his company to Brivia and surround himself with a new team specialized in both investment and real estate development.
The birth of Groupe Brivia allowed the creation of the YUL condominium project in downtown Montreal. A major project that contributes to the effervescence of real estate in Montreal and revitalizes the neighborhood through the beauty of its structure. In addition, the twin towers project is the largest construction carried out by a Chinese immigrant in Quebec.
The group, which has solid foundations, plans to build a wide range of projects.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!